How Subterfuge influences our lives.

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• whos sayin wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:From 500+ messages from bangerz story time, to Roadkiehl inviting me into his TF2 team.

Invite me too. I need people to play with

I left, life became to busy. Anyways, they are not accepting new people.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:
    whos sayin wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:From 500+ messages from bangerz story time, to Roadkiehl inviting me into his TF2 team.

Invite me too. I need people to play with

I left, life became to busy. Anyways, they are not accepting new people.

Got you.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• dane69 wrote:I remember my very first game. I was dominating, and already obsessed, but set to leave for a camping trip with my girlfriend about four days in. She had Verizon, I had Sprint. Verizon has much better coverage in Oregon (where I am from) so I preemptively (and secretly) downloaded subz onto her phone and put the app in a folder that she never looked at. That evening she walked away to piss behind a tree or do something and I went for her phone to put some orders in. She came back and saw what I was doing, and thus Sophia's extreme disdain for Subterfuge was born. SOMETIMES when we are both super drunk she will let me talk to her about my games or new friends or cool strategic moves. But mostly she is just annoyed by the app and my irrational obsession.

I don't live in Oregon anymore, I moved away about eight months ago. Last week we were skyping and I received a subz notification. BEEP! I think her eyes about rolled out of her head she was so unamused. I love this game. She caught me multiple times during the call peeking at my phone, as my game was coming down to the wire (you guys understand!!!) and her hate for subz was rekindled.

My wife listens (not really) when I speak of this new found game. I totally can vision your situations. lol
    conundrumcypher

• This is a new game for me. But, I've quickly become addicted. I extremely rarely purchase a game. I purchased this one.

I've even forgot to pick my character on PS4 a few times playing Rainbow Six | Siege because I was playing Subterfuge.

I wake up to notifications. My day begins. I'm going to be and notifications will not allow my day to end. Just 5 more minutes I say about 5 times.

I enjoy the game and the social aspect. Even though it can be frustrating dealing with a poopy mouth who insults like a child and is likely 40.

This is a great game to challenge ones mind and emotions. It challenges you to think rationally and at the same time shows that things/people are not always as they appear.
    conundrumcypher

Previous

Return to General

Information