Fun from A to Z: three strikes your out

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Oh my, I am so behind. My schedule has gotten busier so i guess you guys can just watch all of Aclonicy's amazing videos for now. I'll try to make some video at some point...
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• I guess I should make an update of what is going on with my videos:

I'm a part of my schools basketball team which just started up again recently. Most weekdays I don't get back home until a little after 9:00 pm. This means I do have some time to record the recaps after practice, but I needed to adjust to the new schedule. My recaps probably won't have any edits or music anymore because that takes up too much time. I'm still able to check Subterfuge fairly often so I hope it doesn't interfere too much there.

I might be able to do one big final recap at the end of this game, but I can't really make any promises at this point. Although you aren't missing too much. I got ganged up on early and made several foolish mistakes through out the game.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• I'm just uploading this now, but I did record it after day 6 so the information is accurate for that time.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Your fans are protesting the lack of zyxe videos right now, out the front of trump tower. :P
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• I suppose I should update this. Both me and z died, frailty became a monster and he either demanded specs from another player and if the player didn't give in, he killed him. Since neither me or z gave he killed us both. We will be taking a break from fun from a To z since both me and z have gotten busier recently. Hopefully we will be able to come back with it pretty soon, but yeah that's about it for now.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Okay aclo, a break is Nice because I'm a little burned out, and I assume some other people are.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Still an end game video would be nice because you left us hanging.
    And best (and bitterly earned) lessons learned are often from failure.
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Previous

Return to General

Information