Changing Your Password

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 pm

• Thanks ron! Nice to see you man.

And whoever named that second game - nice.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 pm

• ron wrote:hey everyone,

we've gotten a couple of reports about this and are looking into it. if this has happened in your game and it's not one of the two listed above, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY at contact@subterfuge-game.com, because we want to get to the bottom of this.

the games we know it happened in so far are:
    * Trumps vs Clintons
    * He who farts in church, sits in his own pew

it's unclear if this is a bug, an exploit, or a hack. if it's an exploit or a hack, i'll pay you $100 if you show me how to do it (and you won't get in trouble and i will keep your identity secret and i will congratulate you on your ingenuity on top of it all!)

ron

I will pay you $100 and make you a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme for a proper Subterfuge balance update.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm

• topkilla wrote:I will pay you $100 and make you a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme for a proper Subterfuge balance update.

Wow, a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme

Who wouldn't want that

But why is that what came to your mind to offer him?
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:17 pm

• coltspaesano wrote:
    topkilla wrote:I will pay you $100 and make you a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme for a proper Subterfuge balance update.

Wow, a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme

Who wouldn't want that

But why is that what came to your mind to offer him?

Because it's both cheaper, and more expensive than offering him up another $400.

That said, Ron, my man. What will it cost to get a balance update? A few thousand? We should be able to easily crowdfunded it from the community alone.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:35 pm

• topkilla wrote:That said, Ron, my man. What will it cost to get a balance update? A few thousand? We should be able to easily crowdfunded it from the community alone.

That's an interesting idea. Community funded updates. Though, the only problem is agreeing on the changes.
    If anyone wishes to say what they want changed, search the forums in order to see if your idea has been said before.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm

• topkilla wrote:I will pay you $100 and make you a handmade ceramic stoneware dinner set featuring a subterfuge theme for a proper Subterfuge balance update.

On it TK.
    Attachments
    IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG (35.42 KiB) Viewed 11376 times
    IMG_3022.JPG
    IMG_3022.JPG (34.51 KiB) Viewed 11376 times
    IMG_3023.JPG
    IMG_3023.JPG (35.34 KiB) Viewed 11376 times
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:16 pm

• nojo34 wrote:
    topkilla wrote:That said, Ron, my man. What will it cost to get a balance update? A few thousand? We should be able to easily crowdfunded it from the community alone.

That's an interesting idea. Community funded updates. Though, the only problem is agreeing on the changes.
    If anyone wishes to say what they want changed, search the forums in order to see if your idea has been said before.

I mean really, how hard would it be to get a few tweaks to the overall balance? A few thousand should cover it easy.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:28 pm

• topkilla wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:
    topkilla wrote:That said, Ron, my man. What will it cost to get a balance update? A few thousand? We should be able to easily crowdfunded it from the community alone.

I mean really, how hard would it be to get a few tweaks to the overall balance? A few thousand should cover it easy.

Easily. To raise it there could be a new IAP in the game that allows you to donate to game balance. A little button on the main menu perhaps?
    I was reading the dev blog, and it mentioned how most of the money went to contractors (audio, art, andriod port etc.) In theory, time is the only thing it would "cost". Though, i have as much as an idea as the next guy how the behind the scenes stuff works out.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:53 pm

• Pfft I have no clue either NoJo.
    the next guy

Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 pm

• True. But the overall work would be pretty minor? It's mostly figuring out what to tweak, and then doing it. I think they used a contractor for the android version, so that would cost a bit, but again, it shouldn't be a huge deal if it's a minor tweak.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information