Comrades! We must Unite Against The Red Army!

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• silverberg wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:Sadly, this train is stopped in the station indefinitely. As for your idea to buy out Subterfuge from Ron and Noel, one of the regulars here did attempt to buy it, however the asking price was to much for them.

You need to give me the quote, boyo.

It was something Max asked me about. We didn't want to tell the forums about it, just because if he ended up not buying it (that's what happened) I didn't want to get everyone's hopes up then crush them.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Infiltrators could get a boost indeed, considering they unupgradable but not to compromise the reputation of war hero as was mentioned above. If infiltrators get +30 shield disrupt power then heroes should have same or better +35 then but definitely never +40 coz it would make Queens shield on double shielded Base really upset :)
    fox-alpha-one

• nojo34 wrote:
    dexter z cropduster wrote:This has been a two year thread, is it still a possibility/likelihood of getting done?

I agree with others that this is by far and away the best mobile game I have come across and has so much potential. To blend it with some Stars! features would be awesome. Would the devs ever consider leasing / franchising the code out? (happy to chip in $50/$100)

Hey man, glad you are enjoying Subterfuge.

Sadly, this train is stopped in the station indefinitely. As for your idea to buy out Subterfuge from Ron and Noel, one of the regulars here did attempt to buy it, however the asking price was to much for them.

PM me the asking price?
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Previous

Return to General

Information