Comrades! We must Unite Against The Red Army!

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• TopKilla addressed all these issues in a comprehensive post weeks ago.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

• I would like to see game modes where you can play together with other player(s) as a team.
    thecodfather

• Thief change. Still has the staple 15% driller theft, but also destroys 5 shields
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:Thief change. Still has the staple 15% driller theft, but also destroys 5 shields

I like two thief hires better.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

• thecodfather wrote:I would like to see game modes where you can play together with other player(s) as a team.

Like fox's alliance mode? Yeah, I do too.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• aclonicy wrote:This idea has been mentioned before and while good in theory, it totally destroys the predictablity of subterfuge. Turning off a mine to give your ally more time to gain is nice, but it's not really fair as it would be done on a whim and undermine what the other player had done to beat your ally. Factories is messy because if your sonar shows you're winning your fight because your opponent caps, and then they just turn off some random factory, you could then lose because of it which is pretty dumb

I agree with your opinion on the mine, it would mess sith attempts to move up a level last minute as well as delay the game for long periods of time which leaves room for trolling, but when it comes to factories it doesnt have to be hidden that the opponent isnt caped, like how it isnt hideen that your opponent isnt caped after he gets rid of drillers. Factories tuning on and off would just be something that you already take into account if you see it or not.
    "The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys! "
    marktheshark123

• I think there should be a trading feature where its impossible to backstab and not gift at the last sec.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Sadly, this has halted. We NEED to do more to make this a reality. Jump into random games, TELL PEOPLE! We forumers make up a tiny minority of all the players, and we need to get our message out to the community as a whole. If every single person currently playing in a game pledged $1 we would smash our goal. We need more people to know about this.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• There is no incentive. The update is free......
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• aclonicy wrote:There is no incentive. The update is free......

We can't make the update happen because we don't have enough money. Period.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information