Prolonging the longevity of the game.

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• So, have the developers given up entirely on this game? And, if so, why don't they give the rights to editing things about it to some people that will keep it going?
    xvlonesnipezvx

• Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to the forums. Glad to see that you enjoy the game.

Yeah, the devs aren't really on the game anymore, but just a couple days ago we saw them back here, and they said they are willing to make an update (as long as it's community-funded). We just might see an update once more.
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why they don't give the rights to someone else, I think they're just still be attached to the game. I don't know who they would give/sell the rights to, without the risk of them destroying the integrity of the game (i.e. making it pay-to-win or ruining the diplomacy/timing/whatever).
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

• They have moved on, but still check the support email and answer my emails if there are any problems

coltspaesano wrote:Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why they don't give the rights to someone else, I think they're just still be attached to the game. I don't know who they would give/sell the rights to, without the risk of them destroying the integrity of the game (i.e. making it pay-to-win or ruining the diplomacy/timing/whatever).

They spent three years making this game, it is their baby. They still care about the game, it simply isnt profitable to keep making updates. Of course they are attached to the game.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to General

Information