Never playing subterfuge again - full of cheaters

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• People can be such jerks hidden behind a screen, especially in anonymous mode.
    A quick google search of these usernames show some Facebook pages, steam account history, etc.. appears this player was ambushed by some Indian students in India and possibly Vancouver.

Don't recommend things escalating into real life, but it does bring accountability.
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• show some leadership & stack up your redemption team instead of crying.Hey they deserve to die at the end of the day.Make it happen soldier!!!
    fox-alpha-one

• fox-alpha-one wrote:show some leadership & stack up your redemption team instead of crying.Hey they deserve to die at the end of the day.Make it happen soldier!!!

I disagree. You shouldn't have to fight these guys. It's ok to resign (but take the Eli's for your record) and report it here.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• I played one game with this aarkhadar, he resigned, but he seemed to have some friends.
    Attachments
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-00-14-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-00-14-27.png (217.51 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
    tibo

• They are just friends having fun and trolling. Nothing wrong here. At least they like the game. Just do your best against them.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Previous

Return to General

Information