Subterfuge 3D watter

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 pm

• Another idea from me guys.

We can all see the depths of the ocean bed in game highlighted by dark blue,blue and lighter blue.3 or 4 depths basicly.To recreate this into 3D water we need to add the watte a travel time between bases.It will be longer travel between bases with very deep water and faster in shallow.OK bye.
    fox-alpha-one

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:17 pm

• Interesting idea, but that would just increase calculations even more, and unnecessarily, for the game (just think of pirates and navigators)
    Just imagine the game already does that, because maybe that's what it was from the start ;P
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm

• pandasecret wrote:Interesting idea, but that would just increase calculations even more, and unnecessarily, for the game (just think of pirates and navigators)
    Just imagine the game already does that, because maybe that's what it was from the start ;P

Pandas back? What a day to be alive.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:45 am

• yes yes definitely a big job to execute but the game would be so much more unpredictable & interesting.Its just a sake of discussion to encourage people to fantasize we know anyways nothing of this will happen not the even slightest change.OK bye
    fox-alpha-one

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

• submarines are deep-sea, meaning shallow water should be completely impassable!
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:20 pm

• It shouldn't take longer to travel when its deeper. Sub's always travel horizontally at a fixed elevation unless they are surfacing or diving which doesn't happen in this game.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Return to General

Information