Why are some outposts bigger?

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 am

• Very simple question here, its probably just an issue with the random map creator but I wondered if instead theres some hidden advantage to having one of the outposts which appears larger than others on the map???
    arluq

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 am

• arluq wrote:Very simple question here, its probably just an issue with the random map creator but I wondered if instead theres some hidden advantage to having one of the outposts which appears larger than others on the map???

All outposts are the same size. However, there is a common glitch that when you choose an outpost, it will be shown a little bigger to issue commands easier, but if you close the game while an outpost is selected, it might stay big when you open the game the next time (by open/close I mean switching between apps, not closing the game entirely.) To solve this issue, just click on the big outpost, and then click anywhere else on the map, it should return to its normal size.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:34 pm

• I think I might've seen this once or twice, but like niverio here said, there's no difference.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Return to General

Information