(Very) old 'vet' returning, please help

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Greetings! I have stopped playing Subterfuge a long time ago due to RL commitments (around late 2015), now I'm determined to actually not quit this time around. I have a few questions:
    - Has there been any new balance changes? I saw Kings' globals no longer stacking but that might be a beta thing.
    - Where can I sign up for some forum games? Not really a big fan of randoms.
    - Is the game no longer officially supported?
    - Are there still players, really?

Just some questions that I wish to be answered. Thank you in advance, and pardon my English (non-native)
    Playing friendly-knifey-stabby with 9 other mates under the sea... the pressure kills.
    mrhax

• No balance updates, just the "toxic" and "backstabber" medals have been conbined into "you made me angry"

Head over to the torunamnets section! I think the only forum game up now is mine, a ranked domination game.

Players are very much still playing. We still are hovering around 4400 in game total, but only 20ish regulars here, depends on the day.

It's not really supported, but the devs do care and respond to my emails about bugs and whatnot. A while back a community funded update was rumored but that fizzled out.

Oh and there are three now forums mods! (Myself included) The others are JanitorialDuties, and Roadkiehl but they have left for various reasons.

Welcome back! (Your English is nothing to apologize about)
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• There were no medals in are relatively new, but yeah you gave give medals now for .99
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Welcome (back) on board !

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

• mrhax wrote:Greetings! I have stopped playing Subterfuge a long time ago due to RL commitments (around late 2015), now I'm determined to actually not quit this time around. I have a few questions:
    - Has there been any new balance changes? I saw Kings' globals no longer stacking but that might be a beta thing.
    That's much more recent
    - Where can I sign up for some forum games? Not really a big fan of randoms.
    Tournaments section.
    - Is the game no longer officially supported?
    I don't know.
    - Are there still players, really?
    Yours truly and about 20 others.

Just some questions that I wish to be answered. Thank you in advance, and pardon my English (non-native)
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Return to General

Information