How did I miss this gem?

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

• Randomly found this game while browsing the app store and it's simply fantastic. I just finished (and won!) my first online match. There's a lot to love here. I've been telling people about it and have already got two friends playing. I certainly hope the devs will continue to support and make improvements to the game, it's truly one of a kind. I will say that the $9.99 price is awfully steep, even for a game as wonderful as this. Still, I intend to purchase in the near future.
    mynameisbrent

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm

• Glad to hear it. I'm afraid there isn't too much support from the devs nowadays, but we do have some communication with them. We've got a nice small group here on the forums and a bunch of games to jump into. Hope you enjoy
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:32 pm

• What a shame, they've got a strategy game that's far and away better than the vast majority of others on the mobile market. With proper support, I imagine it could be the dominate force in the mobile strategy genre. Either way, I'm looking forward to many future matches :)
    mynameisbrent

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am

• The devs only responded to me once and that got my account banned. :)
    Not salty though. Be careful what you wish for when you want them to respond to your messages.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 pm

• I pay for this game over and over in the amount of sleep I lose. WHY!!! I already paid for L2.
    rlin81

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 pm

• Welcome Brent! Glad to see another face join the forums.

To answer your questions, the devs no longer are dedicated to this game. No regular updates. However Ron (Ron and Noel are the two devs) DOES care the game, and every so often checks the forums to make a balance fix (Kings globals used to be able to stack.)

The 10 dollar price of L2 was the best money i ever spent. If you enjoy the game, and you have the sub game fever all of us here have, i encourage you to buy it.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:03 am

• I have to say that, for the cost, it's been one of the best value games I've ever paid for.

Not to mention that - for such a slow game - it's probably been the most thrilling I've ever played: luring your enemy into a trap and eliminating them, when they think they have you beat... coming from forth place to snatch victory in the final few hours of the game... doing whatever it takes to win, and getting away with it... being utterly ruthless one game and the spirit of generosity as the kingmaker in another... these things are priceless!
    cephus

Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 pm

• Well I decided to jump in with both feet and make the purchase. Being able join multiple games and, more importantly, not be limited to only 4 orders at a time has been priceless :)
    mynameisbrent

Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am

• mynameisbrent wrote:Well I decided to jump in with both feet and make the purchase. Being able join multiple games and, more importantly, not be limited to only 4 orders at a time has been priceless :)

Nice! Now be certain not to fall into the trap of joining TOO many games, many a men have had their soul crushed after joining double digit games. ;)
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Wed May 03, 2017 7:16 am

• You're totally right, mate. Thanks for that nice thread, and you're surely welcome on board !

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Return to General

Information