AdmiralAdama got banned for what?

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Should bad language be used? Probably not. But really, who cares? And more importantly, it's going to be used. Because people are people. And this is a video game.

These latests actions taken by Ron are a complete joke though. 0 warning instabans. Complete joke of an update. The sudden totalitarian approach to the "code of conduct" and game rules, where anyone judge to be "breaking" them is instabanned because it's a half stop measure compared to actually fixing the underlying problems. Meanwhile, the game isn't even in a playable state unless your connected to wifi. lolololololol.

It's time to abandon this never ending sinking ship.

Supreme Leader; TopKilla. Out.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

• carter j burke wrote:I won't be signing your petition Adama.
    The game rules clearly outline what is acceptable behavior, and you've been playing long enough to know better. You're a big boy, so suck it up.

I'm sure you'll claw back to the top soon enough. Good on you for admitting wrong.

Seconded. But Ron should give him his Early Adopter medal back.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• When did everyone get so soft? :p

Admiral you have a reputation of being abusive and flying off the handle: this is not just a single game incident.

Yeah, it sucks to lose that progress but Ron/Noel don't have time to give second warnings when the Game Rules already state what's permitted.

Let's all learn from this and be nice to each other. :)
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Wed May 10, 2017 10:08 am

• rlin81 wrote:I think he reversed who's so maybe he will reverse adama? What kind of crazy language are you guys using...

Mine got reversed?! How do you know and I don't?

On the other hand, everyone swears in this game. I can post at least 10 screenshots of people cursing at me when i didn't.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• While we're on the topic, it would be absolutely dandy if you could ban this guy.
    Hope you read this.
    Attachments
    Screenshot_2017-05-11-10-39-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-11-10-39-30.png (114.02 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• I think its more limited to extreme language that leads to bans and extreme unwarranted language so if you betray someone and he gets a little pissed there is probably greater leeway.
    rlin81

• I don't give a shit. If he's gonna 0 tolerance axe people, he gotta do it to everyone who breaks the code of conduct even a tiny bit. Fuck in that case is definently bad language.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Ah i thought you said you got your account back.
    rlin81

• Admiral - what did you say exactly? Or would you get banned on the forum for using same language?
    goatplus

• goatplus wrote:Admiral - what did you say exactly? Or would you get banned on the forum for using same language?

I'm not sure what it was, but Ron has his reasons. Adama, if you want to tell others please PM them.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information