Admitted multiboxer still on leaderboard

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• I don't understand how this player is still allowed to play and still #19 on the leaderboard.

From http://forums.subterfuge-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2457&start=13

fox-alpha-one wrote:My team of 3 have over 26 matches under belt.95% of the time we all grabing medals plenty of shiny golden chests and silver loots.

Over the time we implemented bunch of fundamental rules depends on situation & we execute them "auto-insta" without too much BS talk.

We doing all that base shares, high tec shares, drilee shares, multi-scam, multi-rape & multi-gank.Oh ow and we enjoying it a lot serious delight of senses.

We going 10 player domination matches so none can quickly build up mines and close the game without our permission.

We are the rulers & the ultimate Gods with decisive power.

We Ave' Cezar and the right to own every single player, outpost or spec on the map.

We at the ultimate landlords of the precious waterworld & we are not closing the game until everyone who joined our game is humiliated before eliminated.

But hey guys we no so bad as its sounds we also share a big deal of loyalty, respect & honor but ufortunatelty for others only between each other.

Oh and now we expanded our team by one ruthless player he is a pirate same as we so he is a spot on.

We now joined a game and we got very closely situated borders.Imagine the number 5 on playing cube.That poor guy in the middle got rekt (gang-raped) in 36 hours.

It is what it is but this is how we gain golden chests & believe me we like gold a lot.

OK bye :)
    zedmango

• I don't think we get it either
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• I'm guessing it just depends on reports and when ron gets around to it since it isn't automated.
    rlin81

• Delusions of grandeur.
    Ranked #19 by cheating - what an accomplishment! :roll:
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• U cannot stop it bruv people will always form alliances that's our nature. You cannot change human nature even if you stand upside down on your head and start whistling your favorite song. But to calm you down I stoped playing alliance matches way before this rule was officially accepted. I am lone wolf now :)
    fox-alpha-one

• fox-alpha-one wrote:U cannot stop it bruv people will always form alliances that's our nature.

I'm still waiting for you to have the balls to come play in a preset 2v2 or 3v3, instead of ambushing solo players.
    Guess I can keep waiting.

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

• fox-alpha-one wrote:U cannot stop it bruv people will always form alliances that's our nature. You cannot change human nature even if you stand upside down on your head and start whistling your favorite song. But to calm you down I stoped playing alliance matches way before this rule was officially accepted. I am lone wolf now :)

have you ever done a real match? I havent seen you in any game . I guess even too afraid to play even with multiboxing? Anyhow Your reputation is ruined (in case someone actually recognizes you in any game but I doubt it)
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

• OKay, it seems there have been more accounts of multiboxing recently. I will be sending ron an email notifying him of all the accusations. It will be up to him to investigate further, and take action as he sees fit.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to General

Information