Future of the game

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 pm

• I was just introduced to this game, and I'm loving it! Games like this are very lacking in the mobile space (casual, multi-player strategy), and the time machine really, really helps.

I've been considering buying the upgrade, but I'm concerned that there hasn't been a whole lot of movement on this game in the past year or two. I like it the way it is, but I don't see too much involvement from the devs. My concern is that the servers that support it might not last and my $10 is gone. I know, something of a catch-22; no servers without income, but don't want to pay if servers might go away soon.

Does anyone know the status of the game in that regard? Thanks.
    sahib

Fri May 19, 2017 2:46 pm

• In regards to updates, they have been lacking. But the dev(s) are still around, they haven't given up fully.

The servers are still good though. I'm pretty sure I remember Aron saying one time (others can correct me if I'm wrong) that the "servers are cheap to run and won't be coming down any time soon". If you do decide to get the L2 pass in the near future, it will be well worth your while if you like the game. I'll be the first to advocate for getting the pass, I've been playing for a year and a half and I still love the game. Play a round or two, make sure you like the game and it sounds like you do, then get L2. You won't be disappointed :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 am

• Thanks so much. Good to hear.
    sahib

Return to General

Information