ACCOUNT DELETED BECAUSE TALKING ON THE PUBLIC

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Hello Guys,

i was an L2. I was playing a rated game. we were chating with our allies on the public chat. And suddenly Ron took over my account , and wrote that he is going to delete my account and also another player because we were spamming the chat... Seriously we were two group fighting . The other group have even admited to have a premade alliance and Ron deleted my account. I would like to receive your feedback guys.

Thanks
    sexyback

• I want to say that we were talking strategies about how we will attack and never ever we have insulted any other player or been rude. Thanks
    sexyback

• When you start the game thhere is a note that the chat is one of the most important part of the game and when you use it your account gets deleted...I am shocked
    sexyback

• I have never seen or heard that messaging too much was a reason to get your account deleted. I am also surprised about this. Sorry for your account mate. Apparently Ron has been deleting accounts more frequently recently. I don't know what changed in the developers' mindset.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• niverio wrote:I have never seen or heard that messaging too much was a reason to get your account deleted. I am also surprised about this. Sorry for your account mate. Apparently Ron has been deleting accounts more frequently recently. I don't know what changed in the developers' mindset.

I'm not particularly happy about this either. Remember when Adama got banned? I have no problem with that, but a while ago I emailed them about somebody called Ruhkov behaving in a much worse manner and they ignored it.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• lol I remember that
    rjx78

• I believe there are some random elements to bans depending on when devs are active.
    rlin81

• rlin81 wrote:I believe there are some random elements to bans depending on when devs are active.

Well that is an unreliable group of developers. I don't know, just say what I'm feeling now. I always have faith in Noel & Ron, but now... Not sure anymore.
    TRUST is my fundamental strategy to win.
    kevin char

Return to General

Information