Email out to Ron and Noel [Sent]

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:14 am

• I am the victim of a bug. I have a navigator helmsman combo, targeted by a pirate. I redirected sub to an outpost of mine, bringing the enemy pirate in my territory, but I cannot intercept the chasing pirate with a pirate of mine, like I can't target the pirate. Thanks!
    holymoleair

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 pm

• holymoleair wrote:I am the victim of a bug. I have a navigator helmsman combo, targeted by a pirate. I redirected sub to an outpost of mine, bringing the enemy pirate in my territory, but I cannot intercept the chasing pirate with a pirate of mine, like I can't target the pirate. Thanks!

You have to be more precise now. Zoom in as much as you can, and hold down on the Nav. Once it gives you the option to redirect, move your finger to the edge of your screen in the direction of the pirate.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:24 pm

• I understand this is late, but heres the email i sent

Hey Ron, Noel, hope you’ve had a good summer. Let me know if you don’t want these emails anymore, so I don’t bother you.

A few weeks ago, I asked for community input on bugs, multiboxers, and the likes on this thread. Here is what came up:

First off, bugs. There really only is one big bug at the moment. Subs hopping subs that have been recently launched. Happens usually in the 10-20 minutes after a launch.

Second, multiboxers and violations of the code of conduct. There have been many accusation, but only a few I have with proof. All multiboxing.
    “the zoom”, “assassin82” and “Deathstroker”
    “Sho_Aziz” and “Shohaib”
    “McCoolxxx” and “Ptricky”

Third, login issues. With Ron pushing the new mandatory email validation, many players have been experience issues logging into certain games. One guy is in three. Two work fine, one won’t let him others. Perhaps they haven’t validated, but isn’t that just for game joining not once you are in?

Final issues. The past games tab stops adding games once you pass 100 or so. I’ve played 180 games, finishes some this week and my most recent in past games tab is from a year ago. Everyone with 100+ games been reporting this. A game I was in called “3’s Company” (3/3) No kings started a year ago, Now nobody can open it. Crashes when anyone tries to. Everyone from that game has the same thing. Maybe because it went on for a month+ and the server cant handle that much drills/specs? Final issue, I swear. A domination game title “26 hire doomsday” autoresigned everybody 4 weeks in. The game just… ended before anyone had one. I cant check the state of it now as the past games tab is broken.

Always, I appreciate that Ron is throwing out the occasional forum post and hasn’t given up. Noel, I wish you luck with “lasting legacy”.
    Thanks guys for creating such an amazing game.
    Sent from Mail for Windows 10
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:36 am

• Ron responded fairly quickly with this. This tells me that Ron still cares enough to push out small fixes.
    [qoute="Ron"]
    thanks for this, Nojo, we'll discuss. still definitely interested in hearing from you about ongoing issues in the community.

i expect the issue with opening games we will address relatively quickly, assuming its related to the recent email verification changes.

ron
    [/quote]
    nojo34

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

• nojo34 wrote:Ron responded fairly quickly with this. This tells me that Ron still cares enough to push out small fixes.

I'm not so sure. The issue with the game not working on a cellular connection started in April. It's now September.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Previous

Return to General

Information