Pohakuloa Training Area

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 pm

• Cheers Everybody!

I'm sure there is a a thread already open for this kind of topic, I tried to search it, but couldn't find it. I'm a new player and looking for a chill and funny group with whom I can play my first few "tutorial" games. I want to get the hook of it, but actually want to test the game to see how can I fit it into my day-to-day life (for example I'm sitting on a meeting and my phone vibrates that somebody launches a critical attack on me and I need to react asap - how much time I got for that).
    And of course I wanna look into the nasty little tricks of the game. You can throw everything at me, I'm not gonna rage about that. My weakpoint is the diplomacy right now.
    Every helping word is welcome.

Thanks,

Happy
    drhappyface

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:37 pm

• You can drag from your enemy base with time line open to see how fast they can roughly attack you. It will show different time if they have a spec there. It doesn't cover potential hires or promotions but for example. A sub will arrive at B in 5 hours. Click on button to jump to destination. Then drag from B to your Queen with time line open. This will show you that the sub can arrive at B then attack your queen and arrive in 13 hours for example +10 minutes because I think there is a launching delay. Divide this number by 1.5 to see time if he suddenly promotes an Admiral. In most cases acting within 4 hours of an attack is fine.
    rlin81

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:12 am

• Golden rule I have to promote from tutorials is:

"Order matters" :)

U will learn in proccess u will learn from veterans on hard way. Just watch... :)

And multi box in form of teaming up is insta-ban so don't even try to ask for team.
    fox-alpha-one

Return to General

Information