Feature requests for chat

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:57 pm

• 1. It would be nice to be able to share screenshots within the game chat window, in order to share info

2. It would be nice to have auto complete for names of players and locations.
    krishna34

Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 pm

• 1) the whole reason you can't do that is trust. Let's give an example. Your ally asks you for screenshots of a certain area, but you are about to betray them. So, you give them false reports about it to get them to do something you want. They then ask for screenshots to prove your report. Now you're screwed, cause if you say no they'll be suspicious but if you show them they'll know you lied. Make sense?

2) that is possible, but you need to play A LOT. I've got most of the forumers and outpost names autosaved in my iPad because I have used them so many times. But even that isn't true autocomplete. It's the best we got though
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:36 pm

• hmm. That's true with respect to screenshots.

Wish we had true autocomplete.

Also, is there a way to have group chat that is not public chat. Say among 3 or 4 players.
    krishna34

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 pm

• krishna34 wrote:Also, is there a way to have group chat that is not public chat. Say among 3 or 4 players.

Just tap on as many names as you want to chat with.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 pm

• for No. 2, just get a good keyboard app that can auto/manual save your outpost name. I have did that in my Android keyboard app. Easily done.
    TRUST is my fundamental strategy to win.
    kevin char

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 pm

• kevin char wrote:for No. 2, just get a good keyboard app that can auto/manual save your outpost name. I have did that in my Android keyboard app. Easily done.

It's on most default keyboards got android
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Return to General

Information