NautiusMaximus
11%
Rlin81/Master Oogway
3%
Other
3%

Total votes : 38

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 pm

• FYI - Rooz is the original creator of this idea but has delegated the task to me.

If you follow along on the forums, you know that there is an idea floating around to create a subterfuge court that, much like a real court, decides if actions are just. The full explanation can be found on this thread. All courts need judges, and this court will have 5. The 5 shall be voted on. Everyone gets four votes, feel free to vote for yourself. If there is a person you wish to vote for and they are not on the list. choose other and comment who you want.

In the event that one more judge is personally involved in a case, and thus has a bias, substitute judges shall be appointed.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:45 pm

• Thanks Nojo
    I'm gonna sit out from the judge as soon as we solved few cases and get this thing going.

When we do get our judges, someone needs to summarise the in-complete rules discussed on the other topic.

Have fun
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 am

• Maybe pin this so more people see it?
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Return to General

Information