First ranked game isn't so inviting...

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• I'm in my first ranked game this week after buying L2. It was pretty exciting until I found out 5 of the players in the game know each other from before and suspect me and the other 4 members as cheating multi boxers 2 days into the game. I'm irritated as hell that I paid $10 to get this kind of treatment while the dudes in the unranked games didn't have a bad thing to say.

Is every game going to be like this and should I be sticking to the anonymous games?

And no I'm not a cheater, I didn't even know what multiboxing was. 2 days into the game and their proof was that I don't log in at the same time as the other players, while it seems like one guy literally logs on every six hours.

I'm just frustrated.
    slyman

• I think lower ranks may jump to conclusions more easily than higher ranks but I don't think its common but haven't played much. Played 2 casual games that didn't seem to have any multiboxer and 1 ranked which seems okay so far with no one accusing anyone else. Emotions do flare when attacked put simmers after awhile.
    rlin81

• I repeat myself... but as long that the ranked mode is not random... I cant take this game seriously. I fear more pre-made alliance then Multi-Boxing. For me... making aquitence with the other player and having to deal with urgency to make alience before the other do is what make this game fun.
    maoisai

Return to General

Information