Ruining trust / betrayal

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 pm

• Hi guys I’m here talking about trust between players in game
    Last edited by 1egend on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    1egend

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:29 pm

• I’m going to talk about my experience on betrayal, and I wonder you guy meet any in games, I teamed with others and we were being peace and show no aggression to others, but at that time some local war happened,I didn’t joined any ,in team we were planning on having mines , I sent my ships away for mines , the betrayer attacked me , and the most annoying part is that he’s so b****y(I can’t think of a better word to describe him) as I said above I showed no aggression to others but he said that I’m allying with them who is fighting against his friend , i again showed again no aggression to him then he said his 2nd reason : “ I can’t wait until you do so .” The 3rd reason even worse “this game is based on betrayal I’m not gonna letting you in the first 3 places “
    He used 3 lies to cover up that’s he just wants to attack me and telling me to move my ships
    Then I also found out that he got dual account (same online time , sees message not send to this acc)and I’m warning others about this and they (actually same guy)they are pretending to be innocent and like tell they are “innocent “ and continue with the game, they are like having 2 masks, 1 to be friend,2 to betrayal
    I mean in this game why there are b***hes like this , it
    really ruins everyone’s mood on this game , finally I leave
    Can anyone who have L2 please help me give a”betrayer “ medal thing to him , I’ll give you their name later
    If anyone wants proof on this I could , I won’t require your personal information, you can give me any method that I can prove it
    Last edited by 1egend on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    1egend

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm

• For names and proof I could pm you
    1egend

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:22 pm

• I think you have to be in a game with the player to buy him a medal. not sure.

All communities have a small % that are jerks unless moderated. While there is 1 jerk in your game there may be other players in your game that isn't as bad but I have no idea.

If you think the person is cheat or harassing you, you can contact the admins with the in game reporting but the admins are rarely on so don't expect much.

I think the game has too much trust not meaning that trust is a bad thing but that the game should be maybe more about risk and rewards.

Try not to let 1 bad person affect your mood. I'm not sure what % of games don't have cheaters. I find most don't maybe.

If you have any question you can join the discord community. A good amount of the player base is there. https://discord.gg/uRdPjX
    rlin81

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:04 pm

• Thanks bro, it really helps me to calm down , after that game I really don’t want to join public games again , but thanks for your help
    1egend

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:58 pm

• Yeah sometimes I play 9 games at a times. Some games have cheaters, some games have assholes but some games have pretty nice people. It is somewhat a hit and a miss.
    rlin81

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:20 am

• rlin81 wrote:If you have any question you can join the discord community. A good amount of the player base is there. https://discord.gg/uRdPjX

Sorry but the code shows invalid? Is this my issue?
    mutant ninja

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 am

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:29 pm

• ermm this is just the link to download discord?
    mutant ninja

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 am

Next

Return to General

Information