"Jump to departure" Icon

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:46 am

• It could be useful to get a "Jump to departure" icon (as mentioned in the title) in some situations, just like the "jump to arrival" one. For example, when you're scheduling orders in the future and just noticed that the amount of drillers sent in one of your attacks will not suitable for your new plans, it would be practical to go quickly to the departure of this attack instead of go back in time and click on the route of your sub (especially if you have big fingers like me ^^

Just a small proposal, what do you think of it ? It is feasible ?
    nneil

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 am

• Disregard - I misread part of your post.
    firebrigade

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 pm

• Just seconding this idea.
    kazztawdal

Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:31 pm

• Although this subject has been posted a while ago, i up it, i would like to know what ron and noel think ok it

So, UP ! :)
    nneil

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:31 am

• we have very little room in the UI for adding buttons. i can see the usefulness of a jump to departure button, but it seems like it would be used far far less than jump to arrival. given that, and the fact that it would break the current UI layout where only one "jump to" button appears on any given panel, i think we'll keep it the way it is.
    ron

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 am

• Ok, thanks for the answer ! ;)
    nneil

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:50 am

• I'd also like to point out that you can just open the time machine and tap on the orders to select a future jump point.
    FateCreatr

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 pm

• ron wrote:we have very little room in the UI for adding buttons. i can see the usefulness of a jump to departure button, but it seems like it would be used far far less than jump to arrival. given that, and the fact that it would break the current UI layout where only one "jump to" button appears on any given panel, i think we'll keep it the way it is.

I liked the original idea, as I often queue up subs with 1 driller to remind me of a few attack/movement orders.
    A few hours from the actual event, I firm up the orders.

While I can use the event log, I don't like scrolling through the entire log to get to it.. nor do I like sliding back the timer, as it has to stop exactly at the right time.

There is a blank space in the middle (to the left of the jump to arrival)... that can be used for the sub in transits.

Of course, another thing to consider is how many orders you can queue up in the paid vs free version of the game post launch!
    nmid

Return to General

Information