Inviting new folk

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

• First game done, and I'm loving it. Came in second, but always felt that first was possible (as were third and fourth). Second game due to start any minute.

That said, I've got a number of gaming acquaintances that would love Subterfuge as much or more than I. Is there any way I can get them into the alpha program, possibly higher in the queue signing up themselves. I thought I read such a thing was possible, but now I can't find any place to do that in the app or the site.

Thanks! Great game.
    the unloginable

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:49 pm

• It was possible but it appears to have disappeared. You can send out invites from a game that isn't full and in the past this link would redirect to a page where you could register if you didn't have the game installed. However I just tested the link and there is no longer a 'register' option on the redirect.

Ron/Noel, is this intended or was the option to register forgotten when the redirect page was redesigned?
    Champinoman

Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 am

• you can still send out invites from within the game. when you have a game that's waiting for more players, you'll see an "invite your friends" button at the top.
    ron

Return to General

Information