Suggestion: More Match Restriction Option

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• I think more restriction feature should be added when creating a match. It's not fun when a match that is supposed to be noob-friendly got flooded by high-ranking experienced players.

I know that we can already boot a player out from a match, but it's still not reliable. For example, I made an 8-player match. After a few hours, a few new players have joined. There is one veteran player, so I kicked him. After that, I went to sleep. The very next day, the game had already started with lots of veteran players. It's really annoying.

What I suggest is a new customizable option/feature for the restriction access. For example, players who have finished 5 games of Subterfuge or more cannot join, players with a rank of 1300 or more cannot join, players flagged for betraying the Code of Conduct cannot join, and much more.
    Hi
    myqpalzm

• heya, thanks for pointing this out. we just added it to our post-launch todo list. we'll add it along with other advanced options, just won't have time to do it prior to launch.
    ron

Return to General

Information