Any bonus to invite new players? :)

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:52 am

• I'm an avid 4x player for the past 15 years... And I've told a number of my friends about this game.
    Any bonus in getting players in :p? 1 new player, 1 week of unlimited moves?
    I'm assuming that's what will be limited between the full and free version ;)

Btw my friends were having problems with getting the game installed... Not sure if they are being technologically challenged or having some link problems.

They seem to have signed up for the beta, but haven't been able to install the game. Not sure why.
    I installed mine after using a link that took me to the test version of the app.. Couldn't find the game when I searched it myself.

Anyway just mentioning it here.. Ron has kindly replied to my original mail for help, once I get more info from my friends, I will update here.
    Didn't want to reply to Ron with only the above info and saying I'm not sure what the problem is :s.

This is going to be a fun game I'll be playing. Wish you all the best and hope you have a decade+ of play interest!
    nmid

• your bonus is that you get to play with people you like :)
    ron

• Heh true..
    nmid

Return to General

Information