Blank screen on relaunch

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:07 pm

• Hi. I have a Samsung galaxy s4 and it seems that each time I exit the game using the back button, when I relaunch it I just get a blank screen. Manually closing the game via the recent apps list and relaunching it results in normal operation.
    Android 4.2.2
    arty

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 pm

• yup, we're seeing that too... working on it.

thanks for reporting!
    ron

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:38 pm

• You guys have probably figured this out already: but it seems to occur when there are one or two apps still running in the background. Closing everything and clearing notifications seems to let it work.
    conspiracy

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:31 am

• In Android, I just go to Task Switcher, swipe Subterfuge app to side, then re-open it and it's fine.

LOTS of people reporting this on Play Store (and giving 1 star rating)... so i'd say this is Priority #1 to get ratings up.

For me, it's not a big deal since I figured an easy workaround and understand it's still "early release". Only happens a few times per day.

p.s. I'm addicted
    kairyl

Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:00 am

• Happens every time for me as well on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    mkultra

Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:12 am

• I have the same problem since last game's version (469) and just can't start the app at all! Tried clearing cashe, reinstalling, rebooting phone, even the shananigans with Task switcher that some guy suggested but nothing has worked so far and the screen keeps blanking out when I try to enter, followed by automatic closure.

Is this an issue with the new game version or something or should I further investigate the cause in my phone? I'm currently in a middle of an intense game and my allies depend on me, can you check if something in the latest update could cause this issue or give me a solution soon please?
    pepito

Return to Bug reports

Information