See enemy queen hire options without seeing the queen.

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Hi,

I emailed the Devs about a week ago with this bug, but i haven't seen a response so I am assuming it must have gone to the junk mail folder.

I have found a way to be able to see what hire options an enemy queen has, even when you can't see the enemy queen.

To exploit this bug, there is one pre-condition that must be met, but I'm almost certain this condition is met multiple times each game. (I'm deliberately being cryptic so that this bug isn't exploited).

I have two videos uploaded to my google drive that I can share to a Dev, which clearly shows the bug. (both videos were taken from different games). If a Dev can contact me I will share the links.

This isn't game-breaking, but it does give an unfair advantage if you can see what the enemy queen can hire, even when you can't see the enemy queen.
    delphaeus

• the power of time machine ?
    crisismana

• Kevlargolem also posted this (if indeed it's the time machine you're referring to) on the forums and I escalated the issue through email. He proposed to have his thread be deleted when it was seen, so that's why it may seem like there are no other reports about it.

The devs will fix this in the next major update.

Thanks for the report!
    stefan

• stefan wrote:Kevlargolem also posted this (if indeed it's the time machine you're referring to) on the forums and I escalated the issue through email. He proposed to have his thread be deleted when it was seen, so that's why it may seem like there are no other reports about it.

The devs will fix this in the next major update.

Thanks for the report!

Yeah it is the time machine issue, and its very likely that my report is from the exact same game that Kevlargolem reported it from, as I discussed it in group chat with him and James2at8 during that game. Only reason I created a forum post is because i didn't get a response to my email.

Anyway, have a great day!

Delphaeus
    delphaeus

Return to Bug reports

Information