Pretty much a game breaking glitch.

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:22 am

• Now, I am unsure whether or not this has been spoken about here before, but I will share this anyway. I have been playing the game for a couple games, and am only in one game all together. The reason for this is that I cannot join another game, or really do anything for that matter.

During a game, at the bottom of the screen there are the little icons for game information, the time machine and chat. I cannot access any through touch, and cannot type after accessing the chat through the others players on the map. Also, on the section for joining open game, I can select a game I would like to join, but I cannot press either the back nor the join buttons.

I have a couple of occasions where I have closed and reopened the app multiple times and had the buttons work, but then I close the tab or it refreshes and it reverts to its unusable state. Now, again, I am unsure is this has been addressed before, but I am having a hard time figuring out either whats wrong or how to fix it. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks.
    vocab

• vocab wrote:Now, I am unsure whether or not this has been spoken about here before, but I will share this anyway. I have been playing the game for a couple games, and am only in one game all together. The reason for this is that I cannot join another game, or really do anything for that matter.

During a game, at the bottom of the screen there are the little icons for game information, the time machine and chat. I cannot access any through touch, and cannot type after accessing the chat through the others players on the map. Also, on the section for joining open game, I can select a game I would like to join, but I cannot press either the back nor the join buttons.

I have a couple of occasions where I have closed and reopened the app multiple times and had the buttons work, but then I close the tab or it refreshes and it reverts to its unusable state. Now, again, I am unsure is this has been addressed before, but I am having a hard time figuring out either whats wrong or how to fix it. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

I think I know exactly what you are talking about. I'd had this issue when I first started playing and I realised it was because I was launching the app while my device was in landscape mode, and that Subterfuge does't work on landscape mode, so the buttons glitch and you can only press buttons that you would be able to press if Subterfuge started (portrait) in landscape mode and the bottom bit (of the portrait game) would not be shown on the (landscape) screen.
    FIX: Try and launch the app in portrait mode for your device.
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Return to Bug reports

Information