Time machine bug (possibly only in combo with Intel officer)

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• So when I roll my time machine forwards SOMETIMES it will show me events that I can't possibly know.

Specifically and most often player A's name and Player B,s name on the map will shift indicating they have lost/gained an outpost somewhere in the dark. By careful analysis of the movements it's even possible to identify which OP this is.

It ONLY seems to happen when I have an Intel officer and only then based on subs already on route rather than future planned launches by other players,so I'm guessing this is a bug based on the local time machine simulation.
    seethestar

• Thanks for reporting this; it's a feature not a bug. ;)

Even without an Intel officer you can see the dots changing. As you have pointed out, using the time machine allows for some useful Intel on who is potentially attacking who, or who is gifting outposts to secret allies. :o
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• Don't see how this is a feature? In the PAST I can understand how you can see how everything changes etc. but you can't possibly see in the future...

The colours of the OP do not change and the map stays the same - all that changes is the position of the names. If this was a feature then I would expect to be able to wind time forward and see potential incoming attacks that are yet to be launched?!?
    seethestar

• Do you mean the position of the names on the map?
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Return to Bug reports

Information