New Version Required error

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 am

• Guessing this is posted elswhere but can't find the post/response.

I am getting the message "New Version Required" when trying to join any new game. Of course I have uninstalled/reinstalled to ensure latest version. Seem to remember this happening before and the fix was to simply wait until play store (Android) info "caught up" in some way.

Please let me know if I need to perform any additional action in order to be able join a game or simply wait.
    mothballs

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:17 am

• I guess waiting is still the answer.
    mothballs

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 am

• The fastest way to contact the devs is always to email them through contact@subterfuge-game.com.

It might work to remove the cache of the game, uninstall it, restart your phone, and reinstall the game.

In case you purchased L2 and lose it after reinstalling, try purchasing it again and wait until the last step where you need to confirm the purchase, Google Play then gives you back in-app purchases you made earlier, helped me at at least 2 other games.
    stefan

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:34 pm

• hey everyone,

sorry about the late reply. a couple of things:
    1. latest update fixes a bunch of crashes like this, so try updating and see if that solves it.
    2. if you experience urgent bugs like this in the future, best to email us directly because the issue will be addressed faster: contact@subterfuge-game.com. just include your screen name and game name.

(and if this is still happening, please email us -- see #2 above)

ron
    ron

Return to Bug reports

Information