Game crashes when I enter a ongoing game

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Game crashes when I enter my ongoing game, Samsung Galaxy S5

Uninstalled the game and tried it again, still not working.

this is bloody infuriating, this is my first game and I was having fun, was so close to buying the full game.

Guess this seals it, if I can't finish one game without a game-braking bug ruining it.
    emptee

• Hi Emptee, welcome to the forums. I'm terribly sorry to hear you're having this issue. You invest time in this game, and then to be locked out of it is so frustrating!

I'm very happy you decided to join the forums and post about this though, maybe it can easily be resolved.
    In the Android settings, there's a section for Apps, and you can pick Subterfuge. If you can there clear the cache of the game etc., delete all the info the game had stored, that will return it to the state it was in after installation. You'll be logged out, but when you log in again, you might be able to join the game again.
    There are several ways to strengthen this process, most noteably to do the process above and then uninstall the game, restart your phone, and reinstall the game. This has solved issues I've had with several other apps, and was probably more Androids fault in some way or another.

If this doesn't solve it, your information could help the devs solve the issue. If you could open the app and from the main screen select the button to email them, it will prepopulate an email with some info about your device+OS, your player name and the name of the game you're in. That gives them some basic info to start debugging.

I've also notified them about the topics about this issue, but if you could email them as well from within the game, that would speed things up.

I hope you'll be able to quickly resume your current game, or give it another chance in a new game.
    stefan

• hey emptee,

sorry about the late reply. a couple of things:
    1. latest update fixes a bunch of crashes like this, so try updating and see if that solves it.
    2. if you experience urgent bugs like this in the future, best to email us directly because the issue will be addressed faster: contact@subterfuge-game.com. just include your screen name and game name.

(and if this is still happening, please email us -- see #2 above)

ron
    ron

Return to Bug reports

Information