Chat window size/chat cursor

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:55 am

• Not sure if this is a bug but the chat window will hold 255 characters but doesn't resize when message length increases beyond the first line. I can see half the text on the line above but with mobile typing and selecting mechanics it is hard to edit typed text or even reread a longer message.

Also there is no cursor when typing or editing.
    winkless

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:26 pm

• I haven't experienced this problem. Some quick suggestions; try restarting the app/your phone, ensure you have the latest version of the game, and maybe the latest software update for your phone. If that doesn't work, you should probably post more information, such as your operating system, so that the devs can look at this.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:34 pm

• I have the newest version of both the android OS and game. I'm on a droid maxx.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm experiencing. From what v3xt is saying that it is apparently not working as intended.

I can provide more information if needed.
    Attachments
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-30-46.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-30-46.png (111.94 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
    winkless

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:42 pm

• I'm on Apple, and I've had some problems like that. If someone messages me and I respond through the pull down bar from the top, the window goes crazy and sometimes disappears. If you remove the game (double click home and swipe up to remove it, not actually delete) then open it again it resets back to normal
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 pm

• Winkless is right, you simply don't get more than 1.5 line of text to view. I guess it's just the way it's implemented.

I emailed the devs with a few topics from the Big Reports forums, including this one.
    It's no game breaker but changing the text input box size when the user drags up the chat bubble, would be very useful.
    stefan

Return to Bug reports

Information