Unable to send subs

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:09 am

• A lot of times when i have an outpost selected and drag, instead of scrubbing through time and showing a line(standard for sending subs), the map just moves. This usually happens when there are a lot of subs nearby.

SOLUTION: Zoom up really close, so there is a lot of space between sub and outpost. Doesn't work when zoomed out
    "Look in the mirror... That's your competition"
    square

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:42 pm

• I've had this problem occasionally too.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:24 pm

• This and some of the other topics currently on the first page of the Bug Reports subforum aren't game breaking, but they are issues I've encountered for a few weeks. So I grouped them and e-mailed them to the devs. Not top priority but I hope they'll get to them eventually.
    stefan

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:17 pm

• square wrote:A lot of times when i have an outpost selected and drag, instead of scrubbing through time and showing a line(standard for sending subs), the map just moves. This usually happens when there are a lot of subs nearby.

SOLUTION: Zoom up really close, so there is a lot of space between sub and outpost. Doesn't work when zoomed out

Did you know you can hold and drag as well?
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:11 am

• I've notice this happen if I've previously been working with sending subs in the future from other bases. If you haven't actually selected the new base first, then the screen will snap to your last-sent sub as soon as it appears in the timeline scrubbing. Select the new base first, THEN click-and-drag.
    jaykay077

Return to Bug reports

Information