Technical issues

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:23 am

• I only recently downloaded and joined a friend's game this day, and I'm having a lot of issues with the app.

1) I receive the NETWORK ERROR message most times I open the game. I usually have to close the app, then try again.

2) I cannot see communications in the communications window most times. The window simply appears blank. I do receive notifications on messages, and there's a small red number that lists the number of unread messages presumably, so I know there is indeed chat.

3) The "transfer drillers" window closes in less than a second after I drag a sub to a vacant/enemy outpost. This gives me no time to load the sub. Consequently I can't attack at all.

I'm using a HTC One phone, Android. Reinstalling the app and restarting my phone did not help.
    ladywhale

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:55 am

• Hi Ladywhale, thanks for downloading the game and posting your issues here!

I did also have a few network error messages a few hours ago. It was a moment at which I didn't have much time to play, but I realise that if you're in need to schedule some moves, it's very annoying.

Have things calmed down again? They seem to be working for me OK again.

If you keep having issues, the best (and quickest) way to contact the developers, is to go to the main menu screen of the game and tap "Email us". This will start an email which will include your player name, the game you're currently in and some more details. You can describe your comments and check which info is prepopulated, it's just some game details that can help the devs solve issues.
    stefan

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 am

• Things are still no good. Anyway, I don't seem to be able to see the email us button in the main menu of the game..
    ladywhale

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:44 am

• Sorry to hear that. The game has been working fine for me for the last day...

The email adress is contact@subterfuge-game.com.
    stefan

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:44 am

• Thank you for your response.

Strangely, the app works fine when I'm on Wifi. The issues above appear only when I'm on my mobile data.
    ladywhale

Return to Bug reports

Information