Event log

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 pm

So I was just having dinner and I saw someone who I expect to be a traitor , launch a sub . I was outraged and wanted to show him , who is the boss around here !
    But I found out this event doesnt concern me . Its not even about me ! Its an internal issue .
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 pm

• Idk about others but I can't see the full picture.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 pm

• It's because it has a navigator, which could be redirected towards one of your outposts at any moment. The game just always notifies you if a sub with a navigator is launched, it doesn't matter where it is heading.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:44 pm

• Oh my bad. Thanks
    RIP rooz!

roozbeh

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

• He might still be a traitor. If that sub gets rerouted to Kyburz with those 96 drillers coming in, the Helmsman can get the army to your outposts very quickly. With a possible King in there as well.

Those 96 aren't enough for a second mine, so if he isn't building his first (and keeping 46 defence) of attacking Orange, I'd still be concerened. (And even if he attacks orange, they can plan together to shift focus against you. All depends on how strong your diplomacy with them is!)
    stefan

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:59 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Idk about others but I can't see the full picture.

Right click the picture and open it in a new tab. The sub is indeed coming from the right side of the screen which is cut off @ the forums. :)
    stefan

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 pm

• stefan wrote:He might still be a traitor. If that sub gets rerouted to Kyburz with those 96 drillers coming in, the Helmsman can get the army to your outposts very quickly. With a possible King in there as well.

Those 96 aren't enough for a second mine, so if he isn't building his first (and keeping 46 defence) of attacking Orange, I'd still be concerened. (And even if he attacks orange, they can plan together to shift focus against you. All depends on how strong your diplomacy with them is!)

Thanks for analyzing . I love it when people take their own time to help others .
    But actually is domination and I have more outspot than second and third player combined. The funny thing about the map is very low on factory and I have a border with navy , with 6 factories . (Average person production is barely 90)
    I have another problem . My enemy has 3 security chief , which I captured and they belong to me now . But I have 2 hypnotist which potentially could become a king . But I will lose work of 3 security chief ! So i dont know what to do
    RIP rooz!

roozbeh

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:53 pm

• 2 kings would basically negate the Security Chiefs abilities.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:11 pm

• No harm in hypnoing them if you have the time to. The outposts where your kings are stationed at will benefit from their shield boost and they can also use the general's global and destroy 10 drillers if you happen to get one. I would definitely try to take them just so your enemy can't take them back.
    R10t--
    Software Engineering student by day, avid gamer by night.
    r10t--

Return to Bug reports

Information