Notification Glitches

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 pm

• When notifications are turned on for lock screen, and you try to swipe them to open the app (I'm on Apple), it normally opens the app. However, when I try to do that with subterfuge, it opens the app but gives me a blank screen that has the underwater map-type thing. Also happens when a notification pops up as a banner along the top, you click it and it won't open.

Another problem I have sometimes is the chat window and messaging. When someone messages you (not on subterfuge)(yes, I have friends :lol: ) you can swipe down on the message and automatically reply to it. When you do this in subterfuge, the chat window glitches and you can't send messages. You have to leave the app and remove it from the background, then reopen it to reset it. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having here problems.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:28 pm

• Whenever the first problem occurs, I usually just restart the game and it's fine.
    For the second problem, I've had that happen to me a few times. I usually just close the current game and reopen it - annoying but fixes it
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:56 pm

• Whenever this happens to me, swipe the screen to the right to go back to the menu, then swipe left back I. To the game.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:52 am

• Ok thanks. It's not too big of a problem, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one having it
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Return to Bug reports

Information