Cant use mobile data for games

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:01 pm

• Hey im a newbie here, just starting my first game. For some reason when i use my 4G to log into subterfuge, the online games menu shows me "Network error" and i cant see any games, my ongoing one included(see attached pic). The game works fine on Wifi though and im just wondering if this is intentional and the same for everyone or if its just my phone's problem. Its quite inconvenient because i have no Wifi in my house, only 4G so i cant play the game unless in outside
    Attachments
    20160316_145802.png
    20160316_145802.png (229.83 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
    kim jong uno

Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:03 pm

• Weird, I don't have that problem. Make sure you have cellular data enabled for subterfuge in your phones settings. Other than that I have no clue why you
    Can't play.

Welcome aboard!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:13 am

• Thanks man! I cant find that option on my settings and i tried redownloading the game and restarting my phone, still no luck.

Found an old thread and i think its the same problem. Did the devs ever looked into it?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=432&start=10
    kim jong uno

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:56 am

• Ummmm, about the devs........ They haven't been active in months. There are s few other threads about this topic if you want to learn more about why Ron and Noel left us.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 am

• Have you made sure that cellular data is enabled for Subterfuge in your phones settings?
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:25 am

• v3xt wrote:Have you made sure that cellular data is enabled for Subterfuge in your phones settings?

I dont have such an option for any app so i assume its aways automatically enabled. From what i could dig up from old threads it seems like a server side issue because im not the only one experiencing this apparently.

Sad to hear that the devs arent working on the game anymore. I would say that its one of the best strategy games ive had the luck to find, way more nuanced and complex than any other game ive played actually haha. Sadly these kinds of games are usually buried in some forgotten hole in the app store
    kim jong uno

Return to Bug reports

Information