Game crashing

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:01 pm

• I'm playing in a game named Eternal Patrol.

I can view the apps start screen, but when I attempt to load game it crashes every time before it finishes loading.

I've restarted my device and the crashing continues.
    "If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions." - Colonel Goodhead
    Braxo

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:49 pm

• I'm now able to load into the game, but something is triggering a crash for me very often. I get a few minutes to interact before there is a crash.
    "If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions." - Colonel Goodhead
    Braxo

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 pm

• yeah, we get alerts when the game fails to load for someone, so i tried logging in as you and the game loaded just fine. others in your game also had a crash on load, but they all load fine now too.

can you give me any more details on the crash you're seeing now? does it happen when you're doing something specific? does it happen when you're doing anything at all?
    ron

Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 am

• My actions were:

Start app > Select game from the lobby screen > Loading graphic and map will appear - game crashed before the loading graphic finished.

If you could see the state of the game at that point, perhaps something was causing the hiccup and after time passed, the hiccup was gone and the game loaded normally without crashing.
    Braxo

Return to Bug reports

Information