Early autoresign

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:01 pm

• It seems we've been having problems with players being autoresigned after 24 hours of inactivity. The game $5 footlong just ended with Olive being removed 24 hours early.

Earlier in the match, two other players were resigned after approximately 36 hours of inactivity.
    slowinfect

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:18 am

• That might be due to the fact that you can be online and not see a game and it doesn't reset the timer.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:44 pm

• If you are away from the game for longer than 16 (I think that's the number) hours, it will give you a message that says you will be auto resigned at 48 hours and asks if you would prefer to resign now. If you select this option, it might classify it as an auto resign, nut I am not sure.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:35 am

• v3xt wrote:If you are away from the game for longer than 16 (I think that's the number) hours, it will give you a message that says you will be auto resigned at 48 hours and asks if you would prefer to resign now. If you select this option, it might classify it as an auto resign, nut I am not sure.

It doesn't. I've selected the autoresign button. It normally says in the window "you've been away for 16 hours" and if you click the button the window pops up again but the number says 48.1. It won't resign you. At least, that was before the most recent update
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Return to Bug reports

Information