Weird (Queen capture no red future orders)

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Basically, I scheduled to attack someone, and in my memory, I was able to keep an outpost (and capture the one in the North) where I sent my queen and issue several hires and commands.
    However, for whatever reason suddenly they get the outpost and hold it, but none of my future hires are blinking red like they should be if some command can't be processed in the future. He didn't get an admiral, tycoon, etc either, and neither did I. Is this normal or did some wonky stuff happen?
    Picture is of none of my future commands red, even though you can clearly see my Queen is gonna get captured (although by my memory I was able to arrive at the outpost, immediately hire a lieutenant, and fend off the attacks, promote to general and retaliate).
    Attachments
    Screenshot_20160417-223236.png
    Screenshot_20160417-223236.png (97.18 KiB) Viewed 3327 times
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

• I had the same issue. Where I could stay in the game as I would won the battle. Suddenly it made me lose it and i was going to be eliminated, so I resigned. The guy is still trying to get that outpost... Timer bug or something?
    maaike

• maaike wrote:I had the same issue. Where I could stay in the game as I would won the battle. Suddenly it made me lose it and i was going to be eliminated, so I resigned. The guy is still trying to get that outpost... Timer bug or something?

If it was a timer bug then I'm not that angry at myself anymore - because it seemed like everything was going right but then all the battles were recalculated/retimed, and suddenly I was losing but the time machine nothing was wrong. Still kinda miffed since it was a ranked game but oh well. :|
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

• Apparently, a future order going red sometimes means that something in your opponent's future order prevents you from doing that, which is why I take all 'reddened' future orders very seriously now lol....
    I didn' excatly read the whole post but I think ^ may have been of some relevance
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Return to Bug reports

Information