Anon game: players are able to open the map

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Altough the map should be inaccessible before the game starts several players had been able to access it - but not all.
    noxmortem

• I had this too. As soon as I left the game and tried to get back in, it wouldn't let me. Although, it really doesn't matter all that much, because even if you sent a message to someone, they couldn't read it and once you left the game, it wouldn't be accessable anymore
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• I find this all the time. If I create an anonymous game, I can't view the map, or the chat, but all the players who joined can, it seems.
    I even get notified of their chat messages, but I can't view them or respond to them.

When I've joined anonymous games I've been able to view the map and chat before the game starts.
    lord akkrand

• When your at the player list screen, instead of hitting the 'show map' button, you can get in by swiping the screen to the left. You can do that even if your the host.
    joshuagerry

• I often wondered about that. Swiping the screen from the host screen crashes the game for me. I get a weird half-view of an empty map, then the app crashes.
    That's on android.
    lord akkrand

Return to Bug reports

Information