Double Agent acting early

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 pm

• ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I sent out a martyr combo hoping to eliminate this turtle. He sent out a pirate nav to try and counter me, and in response I arranged a pirate DA, and scheduled some shuffling to stall the pirate nav. However, my DA is scheduled to act really early; as convenient as it is for me, something is seriously wrong here.

EDIT: It actually happened.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Wed May 11, 2016 12:58 am

• Pirates are always creating new bugs hahahah!
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Wed May 11, 2016 6:14 pm

• Lol wut...Damn thats Crazy- Far Range DA?
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Thu May 12, 2016 3:46 pm

• Clearly you were stacking princesses on that double agent in order to give it insane range.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Sat May 14, 2016 8:51 am

• I recently had a bug in my time machine- I sent a Saboteur at a sub, and instead of turning the sub around, the sub disappeared and nearest enemy outpost had an extra 30 drillers.
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

• janitorialduties wrote:I recently had a bug in my time machine- I sent a Saboteur at a sub, and instead of turning the sub around, the sub disappeared and nearest enemy outpost had an extra 30 drillers.

teleporting subs, that's happened to me. The only solution I really found was to not launch the saboteur at the last tick, instead launch it 2-3 ticks before the sub hits, otherwise the enemy gets his stuff back instantly
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Sat May 14, 2016 2:37 pm

• silverberg wrote:
    janitorialduties wrote:I recently had a bug in my time machine- I sent a Saboteur at a sub, and instead of turning the sub around, the sub disappeared and nearest enemy outpost had an extra 30 drillers.

teleporting subs, that's happened to me. The only solution I really found was to not launch the saboteur at the last tick, instead launch it 2-3 ticks before the sub hits, otherwise the enemy gets his stuff back instantly

I've had this happen to me, and Silverberg is entirely correct. Checking the time machine it showed the drillers would only teleport when the sab was sent on the final tick but everything was fine if I sent it sooner.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Return to Bug reports

Information