We need someone with access

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 pm

• @Menace.

I'll email the developers your ideas, and a link to this post. Guess we will see how it goes.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:52 pm

• And then do we hope that these chosen ones don't disappear? As in, roady (one of our mods) hasn't been around for more than a month. We don't want that to happen again...
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:18 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:And then do we hope that these chosen ones don't disappear? As in, roady (one of our mods) hasn't been around for more than a month. We don't want that to happen again...

Road has disappeared... So sad. However it's better than nothing. IF this ends up going though, maybe would give multiple people the power? That is if it is even possible to delete lobbies.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 am

• But we still get trolled by the assholes and u expect us to take it. Your game has shit in place to protect us players
    llm99

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:39 am

• llm99 wrote:But we still get trolled by the assholes and u expect us to take it. Your game has shit in place to protect us players

Well... You certainly seem to dislike the game. If you wouldn't mind, please don't come back here. Cause hating the game won't do you any good. You can have an opinion, but don't share it.

mathwhiz9

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:41 am

• llm99 wrote:But we still get trolled by the assholes and u expect us to take it. Your game has shit in place to protect us players

You're right. This has been brought up multiple times in the past, as well. One of the most important changes we could get would be a mute option of some sort. Perhaps it is the most important.

All internet games have some bullies and trolls, and some level of abuse or toxicity. But this is the very first game I have seen (that requires substantial communication with other players) that doesn't have a mute option.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:30 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:And then do we hope that these chosen ones don't disappear? As in, roady (one of our mods) hasn't been around for more than a month. We don't want that to happen again...

Pretty sure Roady lives in the nearest town to me. Assuming he is male and between the ages of 18 and 28, we can narrow it down to 7% of the 200'000 people here, or about 14'000 people. That sounds unmanageable, but I believe that properly placed posters at common locations, specifically the University and downtown, would be sufficient to have him notice.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:36 pm

• v3xt wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:And then do we hope that these chosen ones don't disappear? As in, roady (one of our mods) hasn't been around for more than a month. We don't want that to happen again...

Pretty sure Roady lives in the nearest town to me. Assuming he is male and between the ages of 18 and 28, we can narrow it down to 7% of the 200'000 people here, or about 14'000 people. That sounds unmanageable, but I believe that properly placed posters at common locations, specifically the University and downtown, would be sufficient to have him notice.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get rolling, we gotta find him!
    Although, didn't nojo say he was in contact with him or something?

mathwhiz9

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:06 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:
    v3xt wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:And then do we hope that these chosen ones don't disappear? As in, roady (one of our mods) hasn't been around for more than a month. We don't want that to happen again...

Well, what are you waiting for? Get rolling, we gotta find him!
    Although, didn't nojo say he was in contact with him or something?

Road? Yeah I was on his TF2 team so i can message him on Steam, I normally get a reply within the day. WHy are we conducting a Missing Person Search for Road again?
    nojo34

Previous

Return to Bug reports

Information