Not sure if bug or I'm doing something wrong but...

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Whenever I zoom out passed the max zoom limit it just sorta shrinks the screen from top to bottom but still zooms out a bit more left and right. Is that a bug that others notice or should I just ignore it?
    bot number 46290

• I have not noticed that.. Time to open the app and check.

Edit: I been zooming in for a few minutes now, and I havent noticed what youre talking about. Care to explain more?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:I have not noticed that.. Time to open the app and check.

Edit: I been zooming in for a few minutes now, and I havent noticed what youre talking about. Care to explain more?

pinch your fingers close in, like you're zooming out. make the action really fast. It looks like a movies screen for a moment, where the top and bottom get black stripes but the left/right keep expanding. Then the app sees what you're trying to pull and forces the map back to the original min zoom.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• silverberg wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:I have not noticed that.. Time to open the app and check.

pinch your fingers close in, like you're zooming out. make the action really fast. It looks like a movies screen for a moment, where the top and bottom get black stripes but the left/right keep expanding. Then the app sees what you're trying to pull and forces the map back to the original min zoom.

Ya that's exactly what I mean. I assume it's a bug tho so I pointed it out here.
    bot number 46290

• Oh I thought you said seeming in. I actually think this is intentional. If the game didn't stretch, the vertical wrap around would let you see the same outpost twice.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:Oh I thought you said seeming in. I actually think this is intentional. If the game didn't stretch, the vertical wrap around would let you see the same outpost twice.

I was just about to say that
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• nojo34 wrote:Oh I thought you said seeming in. I actually think this is intentional. If the game didn't stretch, the vertical wrap around would let you see the same outpost twice.

If you make the sentry range big enough you can "see" the same outpost two or more times, anyway.
    Take it from the guy with the biggest and baddest sentry tower on the books. ;)
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Return to Bug reports

Information