Pirate Bugs, Glitch, Error?

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 pm

• I have the exact same issue, this time hoping to intercept a heavily-armed sub with a saboteur. What I'd like to know is if the pirate does his job properly despite the time machine being bugged, or if it's broken altogether.

The pirate seems to be headed on a course that wraps around the planet for some reason.

So, anyone who has had this happen: did the pirate behave correctly in the end or not?
    hteus

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:09 am

• :mrgreen:
    hteus wrote:I have the exact same issue, this time hoping to intercept a heavily-armed sub with a saboteur. What I'd like to know is if the pirate does his job properly despite the time machine being bugged, or if it's broken altogether.

The pirate seems to be headed on a course that wraps around the planet for some reason.

So, anyone who has had this happen: did the pirate behave correctly in the end or not?

you wanna be sure to intercept with the saboteur when the attack sub is almost onto you (20 mins to arrival or so), and optimally have the pirate right behind. Unless the pirate is too far off point for his 2x boat to catch the 1x saboteur properly, you should be golden
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:52 am

• I was actually going to put the saboteur on the same sub as the pirate (the outpost the enemy's drillers went to was not yet mine, and only would be mine if I managed to block the reinforcements.). Either way, I decided against it in the end because I'd have needed to hire saboteurs which would be useless to me if this plan failed. Instead I promoted an inspector so I now have 2 security chiefs.
    hteus

Previous

Return to Bug reports

Information