Notifications just stopped working...

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 pm

  • Hey all,

    Slightly strange - my notifications (on iOS, iphone 6s) just stopped working. They've always worked, but now all of a sudden I have none in my notification centre, even ones that were there yesterday or this morning before they stopped... and none popping up at all.

    I've logged out and in again, checked my settings - none changed - not sure what to do now... has anyone else had this issue? A quick search showed me one idea (logging out and in again) - nothing more?

    Thanks!
    mattjair
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 am


  • Try restarting your iPhone.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

    Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

    That should sum it up.
    User avatar
    juanma206
     
    Posts: 728
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 am


  • I have the opposite problem. I have 4 ghost notification that won't disappear because of a game cancelled early.

    Matt, I've had that issue before. It cleared up in a day or two randomly.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    User avatar
    nojo34
     
    Posts: 3088
    Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm
    Location: Under da sea


  • a
    Last edited by juanma206 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

    Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

    That should sum it up.
    User avatar
    juanma206
     
    Posts: 728
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 am


  • nojo34 wrote:I have the opposite problem. I have 4 ghost notification that won't disappear because of a game cancelled early.

    Matt, I've had that issue before. It cleared up in a day or two randomly.

    Remember what you told Mathwhiz, restart your phone.

    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2158
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

    Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

    That should sum it up.
    User avatar
    juanma206
     
    Posts: 728
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 am


  • juanma206 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:I have the opposite problem. I have 4 ghost notification that won't disappear because of a game cancelled early.

    Matt, I've had that issue before. It cleared up in a day or two randomly.

    Remember what you told Mathwhiz, restart your phone.

    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2158

    Thanks Juan.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    User avatar
    nojo34
     
    Posts: 3088
    Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm
    Location: Under da sea


  • nojo34 wrote:I have the opposite problem. I have 4 ghost notification that won't disappear because of a game cancelled early.
    Matt, I've had that issue before. It cleared up in a day or two randomly.

    I've had that happen many times too. I still have 4 ghost right now.
    As for the original problem, no idea
    What is a beautiful life without a beautiful death?
    What is a beautiful mind, how is our beauty defined?
    Is it for you to decide, is it my duty to die?
    No matter how I'm a member, just let me be remembered.
    User avatar
    mathwhiz9
     
    Posts: 3320
    Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    Location: The Great White North


  • Hola,

    So - restarting the phone didn't help.

    Reinstalling the game did, for about 24 hours or so. And now I'm back to no notifications. Doh.
    mattjair
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 am


  • Broken_Phone wrote:Hola,

    So - restarting the phone didn't help.

    Reinstalling the game did, for about 24 hours or so. And now I'm back to no notifications. Doh.

    hm.. Try both solutions at ounce. Double tap home to close subterfuge --> Delete the app --> restart your phone --> reinstall subterfuge --> hope this works :)
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    User avatar
    nojo34
     
    Posts: 3088
    Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm
    Location: Under da sea


  • Yup, that works for about 24 hours - then notifications just stop again...:(
    mattjair
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 am



Return to Bug reports




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron