Game has ended bug

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 am

• Good morning guys.
    I ve experienced a bug in the game im currently playing. It says game has ended, and lists everyone as autoresigned, altough you can still play the game. I ve had this bug before, someone mailed the devs and they fixed it, so i ve sent them a mail, but got no reply, and the bug is still there. What i m asking myself now is if they re still supporting the game? Is there someone left that can fix the bug, or have they moved on to other projects completely, and left subterfuge with no support?
    charon

Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:53 am

• what you see is what you get I'm afraid bud. Don't expect any patches soon...
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:55 am

• Yeah, figured the game won t get any updates, but this is a server problem, its something that can be fixed without a patch i guess, as the last time they were able to fix it. Big question is if there s still someone working to keep the game running
    charon

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:36 am

• I've had this before, and I'm pretty sure it fixed itself after a little bit. Just keep checking the game, and try not to die before it fixes. Good luck!
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:19 am

• The game will fix itself once it legitimatly ends.
    I encountered that bug recently, it put me in 3rd and gave me a bronze medal and a resign, but I could still continue the game. I quickly ended the game and now I have a gold medal and the bronze medal + resign were removed.
    “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    high commander jay

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:59 am

• Thanks guys, i ll keep you updated. Lets hope it fixes itself, that resign on my record is pissing me off lol
    charon

Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:30 pm

• This happened to me too. It will fix itself, which made me happy because now I still have my 0% resign rate.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Return to Bug reports

Information