Gaming Breaking Communication Bug or Issue

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Dear Devs,
    I've found a game breaking bug or issue when communicating with my friend (I know him in real life). Today, I was playing subterfuge on my pc using bluestacks. I have sent something to my friend and it has made our communications window blank. We are unable to see messages from anyone but we can see the notifications and text bubble. When I try to send a message to anyone it says I have to retry to send but the person actually gets it. I'm not sure if it is reproducible as I don't want to jeopardize another account. If you are part of the dev team or a official member of the subterfuge team, I will gladly provide you with the details on how I did it and provide other info if you need. Please PM me here and Ill tell you. I've also sent a email to contact@subterfuge-game.com with the full details on how It happened and what I did it on.

Thanks, Vince
    captainvince

• I think blue stacks is probably your issue. If I remember the game is pretty unstable on there. Plus I've never heard a bug quite like that report for anyone here. In regards to an update or account correcting you may be out of luck since the devs aren't actively involved in the game anymore.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• aclonicy wrote:I think blue stacks is probably your issue. If I remember the game is pretty unstable on there. Plus I've never heard a bug quite like that report for anyone here. In regards to an update or account correcting you may be out of luck since the devs aren't actively involved in the game anymore.

The problem is it shouldnt be a bug because I sent it when I was using bluestacks but my friend is using a normal phone (Samsung Galaxy S6). No root, pure.
    captainvince

• I don't know for a fact it's just my theory. Does the game work properly when used on a phone?
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• aclonicy wrote:I don't know for a fact it's just my theory. Does the game work properly when used on a phone?

Nope, tried uninstalling and installing. Clearing cache everything possible without rooting. I think its the game itself that either blocked us or just cant load the message when its trying resulting in that bug.
    captainvince

Return to Bug reports

Information