Martyr exsplodes with out being attacked

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• So i planed to destroy this outpost. By the time my sub gets to it it would have had 12 drills produced (the outpst itself had 0 before i attacked) so i sent a sub of 12 first so that he coudnt trigger my martyr before she go to the outpost. After the sub of 12 launched i sent my martyr.
    I just got on it the enemy per set a sub if 1 driller to attack the outpost my subs are coming from. But when the 1 driller sub attacked the 12 driller sub, the martyr exsplodes even though her sub is behind the 12 driller sub.
    Its worth noting that this hasnt happened yet but it will when i fast forwar. I checked to see if the enemyes sub is hidding more under it and its just 1 driller.
    I dont know if this a bug or a game feature but somone please exsplain
    Attachments
    image.png
    Once the subs attack eachother they both exsplode (the martyr is behind the sub of 12 not in it)
    image.png (180.67 KiB) Viewed 6479 times
    Last edited by marktheshark123 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys! "
    marktheshark123

• This is a pretty common bug. The best way to fix it: send your 12 drillers, but wait 30 minutes before sending the martyr. It normally happens if you send them in back to back ticks, something screws up and the martyr doesn't function right
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• Thanks, ill do that next time.
    "The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys! "
    marktheshark123

• The code is probably made so it triggers if combat happens like within 10 mins of the martyr.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• mathwhiz9 wrote:This is a pretty common bug. The best way to fix it: send your 12 drillers, but wait 30 minutes before sending the martyr. It normally happens if you send them in back to back ticks, something screws up and the martyr doesn't function right

I think this happens with some other specs too.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:This is a pretty common bug. The best way to fix it: send your 12 drillers, but wait 30 minutes before sending the martyr. It normally happens if you send them in back to back ticks, something screws up and the martyr doesn't function right

*cough*sabo*cough*
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• whos sayin wrote:
    bleatingsheep39 wrote:

*cough*sabo*cough*

That seems exploitable....
    dysclaimer

• I think what's happening is that all subs are moved at their current movement rate, then any overlaps are resolved. That can sometimes mean that two subs launched back-to-back both overlap a (fast moving) single sub launched from the defending base.

As others note, leave 20-30 minutes between launches in situations like this.
    dinelli

• dinelli wrote:I think what's happening is that all subs are moved at their current movement rate, then any overlaps are resolved. That can sometimes mean that two subs launched back-to-back both overlap a (fast moving) single sub launched from the defending base.

Hmmm....
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:
    dinelli wrote:I think what's happening is that all subs are moved at their current movement rate, then any overlaps are resolved. That can sometimes mean that two subs launched back-to-back both overlap a (fast moving) single sub launched from the defending base.

Hmmm....

Hmm... :D
    mrfulloffish

Next

Return to Bug reports

Information