Kings and shields

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

• Radio and I discovered a new bug in the 3v3. If you look at this picture you'll see that even though radio has no shields, he has a little #12 next to his base.

I've seen it before so that's not surprising, but what is surprising is that the shields are actually still functioning. It's early game so he only has one King ;) and if you were to calculate the battle, you see his King should destroy 13 and then I win in the drillers phase 54-50. I should have a 4 driller win, but he ends up winning by 8. He promoted to King one tick before hitting the base so his shields were still active for that 1 tick causing me to lose the battle. So I nice little trick you can play, but I'd recommend patching this if the devs are really gonna update the game.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:28 pm

• It seems rather situational, since you can only promote to your first king once. But honestly it is a rather interesting find. Throw it in as more fuel to the "the king is OP" fire.

Clearly, all our glitches appear when things happen 10 minutes before attacking or exiting a base, so we should just remove those ten minutes and make the game great again.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:33 am

• zyxe wrote:Throw it in as more fuel to the "the king is OP" fire.

I would rather compare it to the "I Assassinated specs that give shield, before my other sub lands, and the shield is still active" fire.
    Definitely worth knowing though, eheh. Last minute promotions are the best ^^

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Return to Bug reports

Information